Undergraduate Research Opportunities and Information
Announcements and updates
The Office for Research Integrity and Compliance sponsors research opportunities for undergraduate students through a variety of collaborations and events.
STEM Undergraduate Student Funds
The Office for Research has limited funds available for Higher Education Research Council (HERC) for students academic conferences to present their research. These funds are available to all STEM majors, including: students in natural sciences, social sciences, and health sciences.
Indigenous Peoples Day October 9, 2023
Poster and Creative works submission instructions-
- All posters will be digitally displayed on television screens (16:9 ratio)
- The recommended graphic poster size is 54" x 30" (16:9 ratio)
- Most students use Microsoft PowerPoint to design their posters. I recommend using the PPT template hyperlinked here.
- Make a copy in google slides or download as a Microsoft PowerPoint slide to begin creating your presentation.
- Posters must be in JPEG or PNG format to be displayed on the screen.
- The TV will not read PDF or PowerPoint format.
- We don't recommend using a MAC to convert your PowerPoint to JPEG.
Idaho Conference on Undergraduate Research (ICUR) 2024-
Will be held July 17-18 at Boise State University. Further information will be posted here at a later date.
Idaho State University is an institutional member of the Council on Undergraduate Research.
The Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR), founded in 1978, is a national organization of individual and institutional members representing over 900 colleges and universities. CUR believes that faculty members enhance their teaching and contribution to society by remaining active in research and by involving undergraduates in research, and students succeed in their studies and professional advancement through participation in undergraduate research.
For more information on undergraduate research at ISU:
Sonia Martinez, Director, Undergraduate Research & Outreach
email@example.com or call 208-282-1323