Animal Use Protocol Forms
are required to finish the IACUC approval process.
All PIs using animals in research, the field, or teaching labs must fill out the following form(s).
There are special section forms to complete for fieldwork and teaching labs.
Anyone working with animals must complete the related training and forms
- Applicable online CITI Training courses
- A.1 IACUC Personnel Statement
- A.2 Acknowledgement of Working with or Around Research Animals
- A.3 IACUC-Code of Ethics
- AUOHSP Occupational Health Medical Surveillance Questionnaire
- Download the files, complete on your computer and print to sign (no "e-sign at present), or
- Print the forms and complete by hand and sign, then
- Scan and submit as pdf files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have difficulties with these files please contact
the IACUC Committee Coordinator at (208) 282-2179 or email@example.com.
It is recommended that all PIs discuss their protocol with the Attending Veterinarian before submitting it to the IACUC. Arrange this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Vet Protocol Review request".
these forms have been revised, removing Appendix B from use
Appendix B – ISU Field Study/Field Protocol
Appendix C – ISU Teaching Protocol (for use with Teaching Labs)
Appendix D – Animal Husbandry (Housing)
Appendix E – Breeding Protocol
Appendix F – Request for Amendment to Approved Protocol
Upon completion, submit this set of forms by email to email@example.com.
Annual Review Form downloads a form for a progress report due prior to the annual protocol anniversary date
Animal Care & Use Handbook (pdf )
Research Outreach & Compliance (ROC)
Contact Our Office:
Export Control Officer
1651 Alvin Ricken Drive, Room 107
Pocatello, ID 83201
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8046
Pocatello, ID 83209-8046