CITI Training Animal Use Modules
The Laboratory Animal Welfare modules can be reached using your ISU email account on the CITI website.
Follow these steps:
1. Register for CITI online training. (www.citiprogram.org)
2. In the “Select Your Institution or Organization” drop-down box type "Idaho State University".
3. Create your own Username and password;
4. Next select the Laboratory Animal Welfare Learner Group
5. Then select Question 6 for the Laboratory Animal Welfare Curriculum.
You must check the options which apply to the research animal use in which you will be involved to ensure completion of the CITI training needed for Animal Facility use. See the tip sheets below.
If you don't know which animals you will use, or need to complete training for, you must ask your PI or instructor.
6. ALSO GO TO QUESTION 8 AND SELECT “NOT AT THIS TIME.”
7. Research Outreach & Compliance is automatically notified when you successfully complete a course.
Research Outreach & Compliance (ROC)
Contact Our Office:
Research Outreach & Compliance
Export Control Officer
1651 Alvin Ricken Drive, Room 107
Pocatello, ID 83201
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8286
Pocatello, ID 83209-8286