Undergraduate Research Opportunities and Information
Announcements and updates
The Office for Research Outreach and Compliance sponsors research opportunities for undergraduate students through a variety of collaborations and events.
The Office for Research has limited funds available for travel and/or registration at academic conferences. These funds can be used for registration at virtual conferences.
To apply for these funds students should send an email to email@example.com providing details on the conference (the name, the association putting it on, the dates, the cost, the location) and a paragraph describing why it is important for you to attend the conference, your role at the conference, how it will benefit your education. List other sources of funds available to assist with this travel. Funds will not be awarded for food/per diem. It may be possible to receive up to 90% of the cost of the conference. Amounts awarded will depend on the number of requests received. There is no deadline, requests will be funded as they are received.
Information about the Council for Undergraduate Research (CUR)
- CUR President Janice DeCosmo on CUR's new Mission Statement
- Subscribe to CUR E-News, a biweekly newsletter for dates and deadlines for CUR events and activities and opportunities Subscribe to CUR E-News web page
- visit the CUR News. (opens a the News page)
- CUR divisional newsletters for discipline-specific news can be found at under the CUR News picklist.
- CUR Deadlines CUR search for deadlines
See the posters from 2020 UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM
For more information on undergraduate research at ISU:
Deb Easterly, Assistant Vice President for Research
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-282-2618