Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University

Working with Animals

in Research

Researchers wanting to perform research with animals should understand these two facets:

  1. The Institutional Animal Care & Use Committee (IACUC), which administers the use of research animals
  2. The ISU Animal Facility where research animals may be housed and studied at ISU


IACUC Committee Coordinator

Research Outreach & Compliance

Ph: (208) 282-2179



Report concerns about animal care/use or the animal program.