facebook pixel Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Report Concerns about Animal Care & Use

or about the animal program to anmlcare@isu.edu.

All concerns will be taken seriously.

Submit anonymous reports regarding animal concerns to Convercent (formerly My Safe Campus).

You may also make a report over the phone at: 1-800-716-9007

You may also contact one of the officials below:

Institutional Official

Dr. Martin Blair, Vice President for Research

(208) 282-5907


Mail Stop 8130

Director for Research Outreach and Compliance

Currently Vacant

(208) 282-2618


Mail Stop 8286

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee Chair

Dr. Erin Rasmussen

(208) 282-5651


Mail Stop 8112

Animal Facilities Manager

Mia Benkenstein

(208) 282-3895


Mail Stop 8007

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee Member

Jim Groome

(208) 282-1161


Mail Stop 8007