Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home
Group Meeting with words

Course Request Form

To request a professional development course for your district, school, or organization please fill out this form. Course instructors must have a masters degree or higher to request a course. Course offerings may be held outside the university's academic semester dates and you may request a past course up to 2 years ago.  Note that the transcripted semester will be the semester during which the course began. (e.g. Your course begins in August (Fall 2020) but ends in February (Spring 2021). All resources are found at, including the course catalog and transcript request form for registrants. Once your course is approved, you will receive an email with further information. Please direct questions to