Kathleen A. Kangas, PhD, CCC-SLP
Welcome to the College of Rehabilitation and Communication Sciences, where we are changing lives every day. We are newly recognized as a College, the major academic unit at ISU. That recognition gives us a firm foundation to build on our past success as we face the challenges of the future.
We do change lives!
In our clinics, we provide services that enhance the quality of life for our patients and clients. We build independence in daily living, and we develop communication skills for human connections.
Faculty contribute innovative research that promotes new and better clinical services in our professions.
We help our students to develop careers that offer financial stability as well as meaningful lifelong work.
Facts about the CRCS
8 degree offerings
- Doctor of Philosophy in Rehabilitation and Communication Sciences
- Doctor of Audiology
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences & Disorders: Pre-Audiology or Pre-Speech Language Pathology emphasis
- Bachelor of Science in Sign Language Interpreting
- Associate of Science in Sign Language Studies