Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Awarding of Credit from Non-Regionally Accredited Institutions

The process for considering possible transfer credits and recognizing undergraduate degrees granted by non-regionally accredited colleges and universities is as follows:

The student must petition the appropriate academic department at Idaho State University.  In addition to formal evaluation of the request, the department may require competency verification.

In the petition, the student must explain how s/he wishes to deviate from university policy.

Still Have Questions?

Check out our FAQ page or contact the ISU Transfer Team at:

(208) 282-2661