Skip to main content

Independent Contractor Fee Payment Request

Independent Contractor Payment Request Form is not intended to be used in lieu of or as a substitute for payroll forms.

Independent Contractor Payment Request Form should be used for the following:

  • Consulting fees payable to an individual or organization under an agreement to provide professional services.
  • Independent services where individuals or organizations agree to provide services at a stated price or rate.
  • Guest lecturers and performer fees.
  • Honorary payments made on a special and non-routine basis to an individual that is not an employee of the University to
    recognize outstanding achievement, or acknowledge gratuitous service to the University.

Required Documentation for US Residents

  • Completed W9
  • Formal signed contract from Legal on file within the Department.
  • Payments $1000+ must have the formal signed contract or engagement letter attached to the Independent Contractor Payment Request Form.

Required Documentation for Non-Resident Aliens


Helpful Links

Purchasing Services

(208) 282-3111

Idaho State University

Purchasing Services

921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8110 Pocatello, ID 83209

Administration Building, Room 114


Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT


Purchasing Deadlines Announcement -  FY 18 Funds

Requisitions to encumber FY 2018 funds are to be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 16 if the value of the purchase is $100,000 or greater; by May 4 if the value of the purchase is between $10,000 and $100,000.

 Grant funded requisitions requiring delivery of goods by the end of June must be received by Purchasing Services no later than March 16.

 The last day to create Purchase Orders under $10,000 for FY2018 will be Jun 20.  Items ordered for FY 2018 must be received by Jun 29, 2018.



ISU Cares Customer Survey


921 South 8th Avenue
Pocatello, Idaho, 83209
(208) 282-4636

Discover opportunity at Idaho State University