Ordering from Amazon
BUSINESS PRIME - Our Amazon Business account has been upgraded with Business Prime, which provides free two-day shipping on all Prime-badged products. Amazon Business also offers business discounts, quantity discounts, and enhanced search and browse functionality such as filtering down to product offers from minority-owned, veteran-owned, or woman-owned businesses.
Please contact Purchasing Services, x. 3111 for further information on gaining access.
If you need help with an existing order, Amazon Business also provides access to a specialized Customer Service team for business customers only. Amazon Business Customer Service can be reached at 1-866-281-3847 or through the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of the Amazon Business website.
However, you should first use a contracted vendor if possible. Use Amazon only when they offer more favorable pricing or when you can't find a contracted vendor for your needs.
How to set up an Amazon Account
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an invitation to join the Amazon business account.
- You must first "deregister" (refer to "Have an Old Amazon Account") your ISU email from any personal accounts. Otherwise, the business account will sync up with your personal account.
- Once you receive the invitation from Amazon, a link will take you to the Amazon Business website where you follow the steps to open an ISU business account.
Have an Old Amazon Account?
If you already have an account with Amazon with your ISU email, you will need to deregister that account before setting up a new business-to-business account.
- First, before you deregister, we recommend you log into your account and download an order history report for the past six to 12 months. This precaution can help ensure you have an accurate record of that information in case the move to a new account impacts that record.
- Then, follow Amazon's deregistration instructions.
- Once the account has been deregistered, use that email to set up a new account.
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8110 Pocatello, ID 83209
Administration Building, Room 114
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT