Skip to Main Content

Hazardous Materials Incidents

Any spillage of a hazardous chemical or radioactive material should be reported immediately to Public Safety at ext. 2515 and the Technical Safety Office at ext. 2310 or 2311, and to the Pocatello Fire Department (911 if serious, 234-6100 if non-serious).
An Incident after hours should be reported to Public Safety. The ISU Technical Safety Office and Pocatello Fire Department have trained personnel to deal with hazardous materials and waste. Promptly report any unsafe practices and conditions to your immediate supervisor or instructor. You can also use the anonymous reporting form

Before an Incident Involving Hazardous Materials Occurs:

After an Incident Involving Hazardous Materials Occurs: