If There Is An Explosion
- Take cover under sturdy furniture, or leave the building if directed to do so by emergency responders.
- Stay away from windows.
- Do not light matches.
- Move well away from the site of the hazard to a safe location.
- Use stairs only; do not use elevators.
- Call 911 and Public Safety at 208-282-2515
If you Receive a Bomb Threat by Telephone
- DO NOT HANG UP! Remain calm.
- Ask a lot of questions, using the checklist below as a guide.
- Contact Public Safety at 282-2515 and 911 immediately after the call.
- When is the bomb going to explode?
- Where is it right now?
- What does it look like?
- What kind of bomb is it?
- What will cause it to explode?
- Did you place the bomb?
- Why did you place it?
- What is your address?
- What is your name?
- Name of Caller
- Number from which call originated
- Approximate age
- Number at which call was received
- Length of call
- Exact wording of threats
Can you tell if the call is:
- Long distance
- Pay phone
Bomb Threat Language: