ISU College of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician Immunization Administration Workshop 2018
ACPE-accredited and Idaho Board of Pharmacy-approved
Three hour combined CE didactic and live training event provided by APhA-trained pharmacists.
December 5, 2018
9:00 AM - Noon and 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Identify the appropriate type, dosage, and route of administration of various vaccines
- Describe the role of a pharmacy technician in administering immunizations
- Implement appropriate procedures for storage of vaccines, patient documentation, and evaluation of potential contraindications for vaccines
- Demonstrate proper technique for preparing and administering immunizations
Meridian Health Science Center
1311 E. Central Drive
Meridian, ID 83642
Registration and Fees
All participants must register online at:
- username: the email you used to register
- password: already set
On-site registration will not be available due to limited space.
Certificate of completion and three contact hours of CE credit will be awarded to participants, who sign in, attend and participate in the live program, and complete a program evaluation and learning assessment.
|In support of improving patient care, Idaho State University Kasiska Division of Health Sciences is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.|
Connect with CoP