Thank you for your interest in Idaho State University College of Pharmacy!
Idaho State University College of Pharmacy was founded by Eugene O Leonard in 1920 at the Idaho Technical Institute in Pocatello, Idaho. Over the years, we have grown to provide quality education with students and faculty at 3 full sites in Anchorage, Alaska and Meridian and Pocatello, Idaho. Our student outreach programs receive regional and national awards. Pass rates for the NAPLEX and Multi-State Pharmacy Jurisprudence Exam and job placement remain highly competitive. We are currently fully accredited by the Accreditation Council of Pharmacy Education (ACPE) through 2025. See why Idaho State University should be your first choice for pharmacy education!
The documents below highlight our dedication to our faculty, students and profession of pharmacy.
- ISU College of Pharmacy Strategic Plan
- ISU College of Pharmacy Mission, Vision and Values
- Quality Indicators
- ISU College of Pharmacy Curricular Philosophy Statement
- ISU College of Pharmacy Bylaws
- ISU College of Pharmacy Constitution
- ISU College of Pharmacy Org Chart
- ISU College of Pharmacy Aspirational Org Chart - Draft
We are extremely proud of the performance of our faculty, preceptors, residents and students and their success is our motivation.
Associate Dean’s Office