Prometric Test Center & ISU Meridian Proctoring
Idaho State University
1311 E Central Dr.
Meridian, ID 83642
Prometric Test Center
Prometric Test Center at ISU-Meridian campus is currently open however operating at 50% capacity due to COVID-19 social distancing. This reduction has made scheduling appointments difficult. We recommend you frequently review availability on Prometric’s scheduling site as individuals will cancel; making space for a new appointment.
For individuals with appointments, please understand the following:
* Plan to arrive at the test center 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the check in procedures.
* Candidates must provide and wear a mask while on campus and testing.
* Park in ISU visitor parking which is located on the backside of the building facing the interstate highway.
* ISU front doors are open Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and are locked on weekends. For weekend appointments: Please dial 208-373-1815 to notify staff of your arrival. We will escort you inside to Prometric.
* Please reschedule your exam if you are sick. Prometric reserves the right to cancel an exam if an individual is showing flu like symptoms.
If you have questions regarding our procedures, please call us at 208-373-1815.
To schedule an exam go to: www.Prometric.com
To reschedule an exam call Prometric at 800-853-6769.
ISU/Meridian Prometric Team
For general questions about an exam, scheduling/rescheduling or canceling an exam, contact Prometric.
We are located in Room 679A on the main floor of the Idaho State University Health Sciences (ISU) Building.
If you have trouble finding us, please call:
(Note: this location can only confirm appointments and give directions. Any questions about exams must be directed to Prometric’s Customer Service Department.)
If you ARE NOT an ISU student or staff, please park in Idaho State University Visitor’s Parking section, which is located along the walkway leading to the ISU front entrance. Additional parking details and instructions are available here.
Please don’t walk through Renaissance High School or West Ada School District offices to access ISU/Prometric. ISU is located in the back of the building facing I-84. Also don’t enter ICOM to access Prometric. Prometric is inside ISU Health Science Center.
Commonly Administered Exams
ISU Meridian Testing Services Center
Updated December 07, 2020
The current hours of operation are:
- Monday: 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
The ISU Meridian Testing Services Center (TSC) is currently open for limited proctoring. We can have no more than two exams in the testing area at any given time to maintain required social distancing. Check with your professor before requesting an exam at the TSC. We apologize for any inconvenience but these steps are necessary to maximize the safety for all our students, faculty and staff.
Until further notice all students must provide their own mask for the safety of staff and other students.
Proctoring reservations must be made by phone at 208-373-1960. Or by email at MERTEST@isu.edu.
The Idaho State University Meridian Testing Services Center (TSC) is located in room 841 on the second floor and co-located with Disability Services. The TSC provides no-cost proctoring services for ISU students. This includes classroom-based and online classes. For non-ISU students requesting proctoring services there is a $15/hr fee. All fees must be paid by cash or check at the front office counter upon arrival. Credit or debit cards are not accepted.
Scheduling a proctor
- Contact Info: Phone 208-373-1960, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, USPS mail to ISU-Meridian, Suite 841, 1311 E. Central Dr., Meridian, ID 83642
- Requests should be made using Form TSC-1b. If the request is for more than one student you may submit multiple forms or a single form with an attached list.
The TSC is currently configured to accept up to 2 students testing at any time due to COVID social distancing requirements. We can manage paper exams as well as online exams.
General Rules when taking exams at the TSC
- Please have your ID ready (student ID, driver’s license are OK).
- The exam area is for exams only, it is not a study area or a space to be used to do homework.
- You should be here early enough to be seated and ready to begin testing at your scheduled appointment time. If you are not on time you may have to reschedule your exam.
- Cell phones, backpacks, smart watches and other unauthorized items can be placed in a locker prior to entering the exam area.
- No food is allowed in the testing area. Snacks can be stored in lockers during exams. Water in spill-proof containers is permitted in the testing area. No other drinks are allowed.
- Noise canceling headphones are available upon request.
All ISU students must park in student parking in accordance with these directions. If you are an ISU student without a parking permit you can purchase a day-pass for $4 at the front office counter. For non-ISU students you will receive a separate email as Visitor Section parking authorization for the day of your exam. Place this on your dash so it is visible by security personnel.