Prometric Test Center & ISU Meridian Proctoring
Idaho State University
1311 E Central Dr.
Meridian, ID 83642
Prometric Test Center
Prometric Test Center at ISU-Meridian campus will be closed from March 13 – April 16, 2020. Prometric is supporting efforts to reduce face-to-face interaction as suggested by the CDC. Go to Prometric Closure notice for additional details. For rescheduling options, please contact your exam sponsor.
For general questions about an exam, scheduling/rescheduling or canceling an exam, contact Prometric.
We are located in Room 679A on the main floor of the Idaho State University Health Sciences (ISU) Building.
If you have trouble finding us, please call:
(Note: this location can only confirm appointments and give directions. Any questions about exams must be directed to Prometric’s Customer Service Department.)
If you ARE NOT an ISU student or staff, please park in Idaho State University Visitor’s Parking section, which is located along the walkway leading to the ISU front entrance. Additional parking details and instructions are available here.
Please don’t walk through Renaissance High School or West Ada School District offices to access ISU/Prometric. ISU is located in the back of the building facing I-84. Also don’t enter ICOM to access Prometric. Prometric is inside ISU Health Science Center.
Commonly Administered Exams
ISU Meridian Testing Services Center
COVID-19 Closure Notice
The ISU Meridian Testing Services Center (TSC) is currently closed but expected to reopen March 30 on a limited basis. Most classes have transitioned to an online proctoring solution so check with your professor before requesting an exam at the TSC. We apologize for any inconvenience but these steps are necessary to maximize the safety for all our students, faculty and staff.
The Idaho State University Meridian Testing Services Center (TSC) is located in room 841 on the second floor and co-located with Disability Services. The TSC provides no-cost proctoring services for ISU students. This includes classroom-based and online classes. For non-ISU students requesting proctoring services there is a $15/hr fee. All fees must be paid by cash or check at the front office counter upon arrival. Credit or debit cards are not accepted.
Scheduling a proctor
- Contact person: Gregory Fischer, Testing Services Customer Service. Phone 208-373-1960, Email email@example.com, USPS mail to ISU-Meridian, Suite 841, 1311 E. Central Dr., Meridian, ID 83642
- Requests should be made using Form TSC-1. If the request is for more than one student you may submit multiple forms or a single form with an attached list.
- Once the exam is recorded into the testing services center (TSC) database (Register Blast) an email will be sent to the student(s) with the Register Blast URL (www.registerblast.com/isu/exam/List) to reserve a proctoring appointment at their convenience based on the requirements provided by the instructor.
The TSC is currently configured to accept up to 4 students testing at any time during normal hours of operation. We can manage paper exams as well as online exams.
General Rules when taking exams at the TSC
- Please have your ID ready (student ID, driver’s license are OK).
- The exam area is for exams only, it is not a study area or a space to be used to do homework.
- You should be here early enough to be seated and ready to begin testing at your scheduled appointment time. If you are not on time you may have to reschedule your exam.
- Cell phones, backpacks, smart watches and other unauthorized items can be placed in a locker prior to entering the exam area.
- No food is allowed in the testing area. Snacks can be stored in lockers during exams. Water in spill-proof containers is permitted in the testing area. No other drinks are allowed.
- Noise canceling headphones are available upon request.
All ISU students must park in student parking in accordance with these directions. If you are an ISU student without a parking permit you can purchase a day-pass for $4 at the front office counter. For non-ISU students you will receive a separate email as Visitor Section parking authorization for the day of your exam. Place this on your dash so it is visible by security personnel.