Summary of Experience
Twenty-seven (27) years of design, construction, and project management experience in a variety of industries, project types and management roles. Management experience has included project definition, estimate of constructed value, feasibility studies, consultant selection, contractor qualification, contract negotiations and claims. Roles have included design manager, project manager, and construction manager. Engineering experience has included equipment, plant and process design, prototype development and start up. Technical experience includes heat and mass transfer, stress analysis, vessel design, machine design, hydraulic power, process/equipment optimization and senior review.
- Commercial Minerals and Chemicals
- Food Processing Nuclear
- Heavy Industry Petrochemical
- Microelectronics (FAB) Pharmaceutical
- Abbott Labs - Ammonia plant, Casa Grande, AZ Project Manager
- Campbell Soup Co. - Line Retrofits, UT Project Manager
- CH2M - HILL - Kikkoman Plant Design, CA Senior Engineer
- City of Pocatello - City Hall and Library, ID Project Manager
- Davisco - Refrigeration Plant Design, SD Project Manager
- DOE - PREPP, INEL, ID Lead Design Engr.
- Eisai Pharmaceutical Labs - Process Vessels, MA Project Manager
- Jerome Cheese - Refrigeration Plant Upgrade, ID Project Manager
- INTEL - D2 Phase3 Expansion, CA Senior Engineer
- Motorola MOS 17 New FAB, China Senior Engineer
- Ore - IdaFoods Inc. - Pant Expansions, ID, OR and WI Lead Design Engr.
- RAYTHEONE Engineers and Constructors-Uno-Ven Project, IL Project Manager
- Schlumberger - Wl Head Test Modules, AK Lead Design Engr.
- Simplot - Refrigeration Plant Design, Canada Project Manager
- Universal Foods Corp. - Plant Expansions, ID and WA Project Manager
- Weight Watchers - Phase 3 Pant Expansion, ID Lead Design Engr.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - University of Idaho
- ASHRAE - Member
- AWS - Member ISPE - Past National Director, Past President of the State, Magic Valley Chapter and Southeast Chapter
- Idaho State University - Engineering Advisory Council, Past Chairman, Affiliate Faculty
- NSPE Presidents Task Force - Program Evaluation and Priorities
- RETA - Member
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) - Arizona, Idaho, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Washington