Idaho State University: Social media guidelines for users
Welcome to Idaho State’s social media platforms, and Go Bengals!
We trust that as Bengals, friends, and visitors of Idaho State University’s social media, you will engage with each other in a respectful manner and provide valuable discussion.
Below are a list of guidelines to keep in mind as you interact on Idaho State’s social media. Any of the following will not be tolerated on social media and will be subject for removal:
- Spam, self-promotion or direct sales pitches
- Profanity and vulgar or abusive language
- Harassment, abuse or threats to others; personal attacks on individuals or groups
- Derogatory, unprofessional or disrespectful behavior; anything harmful to minors
- Behavior objectionable or in violation of any U.S. law; or infringing on intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties
- Sensitive information (for example, information that could compromise an individual’s safety or public safety)
- Offensive comments containing terms that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, religious or other groups
- Off-topic comments (if you have off-topic comments related to ISU, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Multiple identical posts by the same user
Idaho State University reserves the right to to delete submissions that violate any of the above stated restrictions, and those who do not abide by these guidelines are subject for removal from the platform.
We truly look forward to your discussions. This is your space. Please use it as you see fit to build and engage in our ISU community. Thanks for following us, and Go Bengals!
Digital Media Coordinator
Office: Administration 246