ISU Library - Meridian
The Meridian library's physical location is closed, but help is still available. If you need to return or check out library materials in Meridian, please contact Kristin Whitman at email@example.com.
The ISU Library in Meridian is located in room 844. Directions: from the main ISU-Meridian entrance, walk past the reception counter to the stairs. From the second floor landing, take the hallway leading east to room 844, which will be on your right. Elevator access to the second floor is on the east side of the building.
Services from the ISU-Meridian Library
- To search library materials in the health sciences, please start from the Idaho Health Science Library
- The ISU library in Meridian offers a staffed reference desk for in-person questions. Ask a reference question by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling (208) 373-1817, or using the chat box.
- The ISU-Meridian librarian offers in-person research consultations. Make an appointment by emailing, calling (208) 373-1817, or using this scheduler link.
- Faculty: the ISU-Meridian librarian is available for classroom instruction related to information literacy, evidence based medicine, reference management and other topics. Schedule instruction by filling out the instruction request form.
- The largest print collection held in Meridian is the American Sign Language collection, and various other subjects are available, including a selection of reference materials. Use the library catalog’s advanced search form to limit your search by location to the Meridian collection.
Services Provided to Meridian from the ISU Libraries in Pocatello
- Book delivery to ISU Meridian is provided at no charge. Book delivery to a home or work address is available for $4.00.
- Items not owned by ISU Libraries may be borrowed at no charge through our Interlibrary loan service.
- Online delivery of articles held in print journals in Pocatello is provided at no charge to ISU Meridian students, faculty and staff. To request an article from Pocatello, submit an Interlibrary loan request.
- ISU Meridian students may also ask for help from a Pocatello librarian by calling (208) 282-3152, or using any of the other contact options on this page.
Self-Guided Online Resources
- If you need help using our database resources, a number of helpful tutorials are available on the ISU Libraries YouTube channel.
- For subject-specific help, you can also select guides by subject from the “Subject Guides” section of the Idaho Health Sciences Library page.