Assistant University Librarian Digital Services & Technology
+1 208 282-1678
Subject: Computer Information Systems, Mathematics
Tania is the Assistant University Librarian responsible for providing digital services and technology to the Idaho State University community. One of her main responsibilities is to ensure that ISU students and faculty can access our library resources from whenever and wherever they need them. The best part of her job is researching and determining the different technologies that the ISU community can use to be successful in their academic and professional pursuits. She is passionate about professional development and is always looking for ways to become a better, more knowledgeable librarian and manager.
When not working or studying, you will find Tania spending time with her family, watching my kids play sports, or crocheting. All while listening to or reading a book, of course.
- Technology in Libraries
- Digital Preservation
- Information Architecture/Website Design
- EdD Instructional Design Technology, Idaho State University, anticipated graduation date 2022
- MS Information Science, University of North Texas, 2014
- Digital Content Management Certificate
- BA Psychology, Southern Utah University, 1993