Moodle ISU Faculty Resources
Faculty Guide to Moodle ISU - A Course Guide within Moodle
- Handouts are GoogleDoc files produced by the ITRC.
- Videos are YouTube links within the ITRC's YouTube channel.
- MoodleDocs are help documentation produced on Moodle.org by the Moodle community around the world.
- General Moodle Procedures - Moodle procedures at ISU
- Start of Semester Checklist
- End of Semester Checklist
- Archive Policies
- Using Moodle ISU on Mobile Devices
- Tablet/PC Components
- Creating Narrated PowerPoint Presentations
- Collaborate Web Conferencing Handouts and Instructions
- Ultra Web Conferencing Handouts and Instructions
- Zoom Web Conferencing Handouts and Instructions
Moodle ISU Handouts
Getting Started With Your Moodle ISU Course
Accessing Moodle ISU for Faculty: Handout
Docking/Undocking blocks: Handout
Faculty FAQ: Handout
Finding a Course Outside the Current Term: Handout
Moodle ISU Overview: Handout
Managing Your Course
Add Feedback Block: Handout
Assigning Roles: Handout
Embedding a Google Calendar into a Moodle ISU Course: Handout
Course Availability: Handout
Exporting User Data in Moodle ISU: Handout
Restoring Course Data: Troubleshooting: Handout
Using the Activities Block: Handout
Quick Guide to HTML: Handout
Using the Quickmail Block: Handout
Withdrawn Students: Suspended Enrollment: Handout
Managing Your Content
Grading Assignments: Handout
Granting Extensions and Revisions: Handout
Marker Workflow and Grader Allocation: Handout
Adding a New Entry: Handout
Quiz: Importing Questions from ExamView: Handout
Quiz: Enabling the Safe Exam Browser for Moodle ISU Quizzes: Handout
Quiz: After the Quiz: - MoodleDoc
Quiz: Adjusting a Quiz Grade: Handout
Quiz: Downloading Quiz Results: Handout
Quiz: Interpreting Quiz Results: Handout
Pocatello, ID 83209-8064
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended Hours (Limited Support): Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.