IMNH WISH LIST
In addition to cash donations, the Idaho Museum of Natural History looks for assistance with tangible items like drawing tablets for summer camps, a van for field trips, drawers for our collection cabinets, and new cabinets for long-term storage of plant specimens in the Ray J. Davis Herbarium, and miscellaneous exhibit supplies. In-kind gifts allow the IMNH to meet critical needs where funding currently does not exist. We welcome your consideration and can provide specific details about each gift. Support of this nature is considered a gift in-kind and is eligible for tax deductions under charitable giving as defined by the IRS.
- IMNH Classroom remodel
- A passenger van for field trips
- Funding for bus transportation from schools to IMNH
- Help with mounting plants for permanent preservation
- Exhibit Tour Guides
- Drawers for cabinets for storage units for Paleontology specimens
- Additional Cabinets for plant specimen storage in Herbarium
- Long Armed Microscopes for plant identification
- Archival, acid free boxes of various sizes for artifact storage. Examples: https://www.hollingermetaledge.com/modules/store/index.html?dept=1077&cat=411&cart=152467680315162385
Idaho Virtualization Lab
- 4 drawing tablets for summer camps
- New Workstation: $2800 x3
- Laser Scanner upgrade: $18,000
- Drawing Tablets: $120 x 3
- Camera Lenses: up to $1500
- VR Headset: $700
- Mantis F6 Smart 3D Scanner (for forensics): $17,500
- Photography Studio Lights: $200
- Wacom Cintiq: $1800
- Standing Desk: $185 x4
- Conference Backdrop: $110
- Banner Stand: $25 x2
- Workstation Keyboards: $50 x4
- Power Strip/Surge Protector: $25
(Memorial Day-Labor Day)
(Labor Day-Memorial Day)
|Child 3 & under||FREE|
Idaho State University Student*
|Active Military**||20% off|
*With valid ID. Must be currently enrolled in classes.
**With valid ID. Discount only applies to individual.
Get updates on upcoming exhibits and events!
Idaho Museum of Natural History
698 E Dillon St
Pocatello, ID 83201
We are located on the campus of Idaho State Univeristy.