BISON BIZ EXHIBIT
Bison Biz is a new community enagement program being offered this year by IMNH. Bison Biz is a co-branding campaign designed to build on the strenghts of both the partnering business entity and IMNH. Suprise your customers with family friendly Bison Biz Exhibit showcasing an authentic fossil, artifact, gem stone, or Indigenous Idaho Plant. Bison Biz is family focused, creating an awesome customer adventure, keeping their visits fresh and creative. Through a Treasure Hunt format, Bison Biz is designed to impact and reach out to community members through Pocatello, Chubbuck, and the ISU community, encouraging to visit your business in person, while learning about and creating a curiosity for Idaho's historical and cultural heritage.
Ultimately, the goal is to drive IMNH Patrons and community members into your business, while learning IMNH programs at the same time. The program includes placing a natural or cultural Hostory collection piece (a fossil, plant, or gem) in a shadow box to exhibit and hosting that item within your business location for a 4 month period. The community engages via a Treasure Hunt, visiting all 10 locations. When the family completes the Treasure Hunt, their name is put into a drawing for IMNH memberships and other great prizes.
- Reach out to new audiences and get them to visit your business
- Engage customers in a unique, fun, and stimulating shopping experience
- Promote science and education by featuring authentic artifacts
- Families and your customers learn about the Idaho Museum of Natural History at ISU
HOW BISON BIZ WORKS
- You sponsor one of 10 Bison Biz Exhibit boxes
- We take care of the Exhbit installation (a 2' x 2' shadow box with text panel)
- Through marketing and social media, customers learn about the Bison Biz Treasure Hunt
- Together, we encourage the publi to visit all 10 of the exhibits and then submit their "Clue Cards" in a drawing for great prizes. Additionally, active in the treasure hunt can Instagram a picture tagginh IMNH, as well as your business as proof of their visit.
For more information on Bison Biz, contact Terri Bergmeier, Director of Development at (208) 282-6168 or email@example.com
(Late March - Early September)
(Early September - Late March)
|Child 3 & under||FREE|
Idaho State University Student*
|Active Military**||20% off|
*With valid ID. Must be currently enrolled in classes.
**With valid ID. Discount only applies to individual.
Get updates on upcoming exhibits and events!
We are located on the campus of Idaho State Univeristy.