The Flows: Hidden Wonders of Craters of the Moon Exhibit Details
400-500 sq ft
- 20 framed photographs by local Pocatello photographer Roger Boe
- Poems from local poet Will Peterson
- Stories from Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve
Hidden Wonders of Craters of the Moon showcases the stark beauty of one of Idaho’s most unique landscapes. Combining wonderful photography with stirring poetry, photographer Roger Boe and Will Peterson take the visitor through a magical journey through the lava flows of Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve.
- To feature one of the most unique environments found in Idaho
- Garner an appreciation for the beauty and wonder that Idaho’s natural landscape inspires
- Find out more about some of the plants and animals that make the lava flows their home
|January 2020 - March 2020||Available|
|May 2020 - July 2020||Available|
|September 2020 - November 2020||Available|
|January 2021 - March 2021||Available|
|May 2021 - July 2021||Available|
|September 2021 - November 2021||Available|
|January 2022 - March 2022||Available|
|May 2022 - July 2022||Available|
|September 2022 - November 2022||Available|
For information on booking Hidden Wonders of Craters of the Moon please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
698 E Dillon St (Physical) Pocatello, ID 83201
We are located on the Idaho State University's Pocatello campus in Building #12.
921 S 8th Ave (Mailing) STOP 8096 Pocatello, ID 83209
Get updates on upcoming exhibits and events!