SOLD OUT 5th Annual Museum Fundraiser
February 29, 2020
5:30 - 11 p.m.
L.E. and Thelma E. Stephens Performing Arts Center
Join the Idaho Museum of Natural History for the 5th annual Museum Fundraiser. Funds raised will support our summer exhibition Animationland, a fantastically immersive journey to create stories using art and science. Channel your creativity using animation basics such as storyboarding, sketching, stop-motion movie making, and more!
Cocktail or Roaring 20's dress welcome. The evening entertainment will include music provided by DJ Kelly Martinez of KORR 104, dining provided by ISU Chartwells, live auction with Prime Time Auctions, silent auction, games, and dancing. The annual Museum Fundraiser has raised more than $60,000 for museum programs and exhibits.
Tickets for the event are $65 each or a table of 10 for $600. For more information, call 208-282-3168.
Our dinner options will immerse our guests into the 1920s cuisine.
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Mushroom and Herb Ragout
- Duchess Potatoes
- Garlicky Creamed Spinach
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry Pesto
- Arugula Risotto with Seared Romanesco
- Corn Succotash
- Braised Beef Short-Rib
- Duxelle Garnished Whipped Potatoes
- Candied Carrots
- Vegetable Lasagna over Roma Tomato Crema
- Chef's Choice of Vegetables
All dinners will include:
- Waldorf Salad over Greens
- French Rolls and Butter
- Pineapple Upside-Down Tarts
- Lemon Cream and Raspberry Parfaits
- Water and Coffee
Support Provided By
F.M., Anne G., and Beverly B. Bistline Foundation
Westmark Credit Union
Idaho State Journal
DL Evans Bank