Location: BSUB (Top Floor)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Closed: Saturday & Sunday
Location: CHE 206C
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM; Closed: Saturday & Sunday
We can help!
Here are just a few of the services we provide:
- General campus information and directions
- Scheduled classes, events, activities, and meeting information
- Help with equipment and technical support
- Event setup and take down
- Lost and Found
- (BSUB) Games and recreation options including Nintendo Switch games, ping pong paddles and balls, foosball and pool (billiards) equipment, and more
- (BSUB) Tickets and Event-In-A-Box materials for various student activities
Photo ID (BSUB Info Desk)
The Info Desk can print Bengal IDs, CAES cards, and Bus Passes. University IDs provides students and employees with many benefits including access to buildings and labs.
There is no cost for your first ID. A $20 fee is charged for replacement cards. Please call (208) 282-7880 or visit us in the BSUB (Upper Floor) for more information.
Who We Are
Our mission is to change the world of hospitality by serving both internal and external guests in the planning, scheduling, and execution of memorable events and to represent the university by providing exemplary customer service to each of our customers, through the effective application of our core values.
To set a standard in customer service that others want to emulate and that the customers seek. Provide a rewarding and fulfilling Guest experience.
Scheduling & Event Services - Idaho Falls
For scheduling the use of any room or space on the Idaho Falls campus, contact the Scheduling & Event Services - Idaho Falls office.
- Location: BSUB 204A
- Phone: 208-282-7856
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org