Benefits Open Enrollment
The FY22 open enrollment period for ISU benefit-eligible faculty and staff will take place:
Monday, April 26 through Friday, May 14, 2021.
Benefits changes made during this open enrollment period will be effective for the FY22 plan year (July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022).
This open enrollment period is the time of year when you can:
- Enroll/re-enroll for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Change medical plan types (traditional to PPO, etc.)
- Elect to add previously declined dependent dental coverage
- Switch premium deductions from post-tax to pre-tax or vice-versa
Many other changes, including adding/removing dependents from medical coverage, beginning/changing optional retirement plan contributions, and enrollment in volentary term life insurance can occur at any point throughout the year.
To learn more about the open enrollment period, including updated premiums and changes for the new plan year, please visit https://ogi.idaho.gov/.
The State Office of Group Insurance (OGI) has put together some information to help you understand your benefit options for the new plan year including:
- FY22 New Plan Year Highlights
- FY22 Bi-Weekly Medical & Dental Premium Rates
- FY22 Summaries of Benefits & Coverage
- FY22 Benefits At A Glance
All enrollment forms MUST be received by the ISU HR Office no later than 3 p.m. on Friday, May 14 to be accepted by the State Office of Group Insurance (OGI) for processing. See the section below “Options for Completing and Submitting Forms” for more information about how to complete and submit your benefits forms.
If you wish to keep your medical/dental plan as is, and you DO NOT wish to enroll/re-enroll in flexible spending, there is no need for you to complete and submit any forms.
If you DO wish to make changes to medical/dental benefits, and/or enroll/re-enroll in flexible spending, please review the sections below for specific instructions to complete your forms.
What are you wanting to do?
Options for Completing and Submitting Forms
To support our employees in completing these forms easily and securely, State OGI and ISU have developed enrollment forms that can be completed and submitted electronically through DocuSign.
To complete your open enrollment forms:
- Use the links above that correspond to the action(s) you want to complete.
- You will be prompted to enter your name (first and last), and ISU email address, then click “BEGIN SIGNING.” The form will automatically open in a DocuSign format.
- Fill in the open fields on the screen to complete the form and make your selections. There are pop-up notes on some fields to help ensure information is entered correctly.
- When you are done and click the “FINISH” button, your document will automatically be time/date stamped and transmitted securely to the ISU HR Benefits Administrator. At this point, you may also download or print a copy of your completed form for your own records.
- NOTE: You may notice your downloaded document has an “In Progress” watermark visible on it after you click “FINISH.” However, there is no need for you to send any additional documentation to HR. You will receive email notification and a final version of the submitted document after the HR Benefits Administrator has signed that it was reviewed and received.
If you have questions about your benefits, completing the forms, or the DocuSign process, contact our ISU HR Benefits Associate, Kylee Legino, for more information at (208) 282-3106 or email email@example.com.
All forms must be RECEIVED by the ISU HR Benefits Office no later than 3 p.m. on Friday, May 14 to be accepted by State OGI. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this deadline.
If you are unable to complete these forms electronically you can request paper form(s) by contacting Kylee Legino at (208) 282-3106 or firstname.lastname@example.org, before Friday, April 30 to arrange to pick up or receive a mailed paper copy. Paper forms can be submitted via:
- Fax: (208) 282-4976, or
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Office of Human Resources
ATTN: Kylee Legino
921 S. 8th Avenue, Stop
Pocatello, ID 83209-8107