Contract Course Information
Contract courses are departmental courses offered under an "Honors Contract" between the student and instructor. Contracts require that the student and instructor agree to a set of requirements for the course.
- Contracts are initiated by the student.
- Contracts must be approved by the Honors Program Director.
- Contracts must be submitted to the UHP within the first three weeks of the semester.
- Lower-division contracts must be general education objectives not offered through the UHP.
- Online courses are NOT eligible to be contracted.
- Summer courses are NOT eligible to be contracted.
Click here for A Quick Guide to Honors Contracting.
Download the Contract Course Form to get started.
Examples of Past Contracted Courses
Questions? Contact Us