News items from ISU Marketing and Communications
Idaho State University holiday card contest open to students; top prize is $1,000, entry deadline is Oct. 10
September, 18, 2017
POCATELLO – Idaho State University undergraduate and graduate students can enter a contest to create the design for this year’s ISU holiday card.
The contest winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize, the runner up a $500 cash prize. The winning entry will appear on the University holiday card, which is sent to thousands of University family members and supporters.
All entries must be received by the ISU Office of Marketing and Communications by 5 p.m. Oct. 10. No entries will be accepted after this time. The ISU Office of Marketing and Communications is located in Room 142 of the ISU Administration Building.
Contest rules are:
- Must be a drawing or painting. No photographs or computer generated design. Acceptable mediums include, but are not limited to, watercolor, oil and acrylic
- No black-and-white entries will be accepted
- Art should be approximately 11” x 14” and can be vertical or horizontal
- Contest is open to all ISU graduate and undergraduate students (part-time and full-time)
- Students may submit up to two entries
- Entering allows ISU to use all images in print and/or web
The winning entry will be announced by 5 p.m. Oct. 13 and becomes property of ISU. The University reserves the right to abstain from selecting a winner if entries do not meet quality standards.
All entries, except the winning entry, can be picked up Oct. 16-20.
For more information contact Allyson Johnson at email@example.com or 208-282-4798.