Process for Removing a Course from the General Education Program
Effective 10/11/2016, if a department wishes to propose removal of a course from the General Education program, the following applies:
- A course number change will be required by UCC.
- If approved, the proposal will take effect in the catalog year following that in which the proposal is processed.
- To initiate a proposal, a proposal originator (PO) should complete an Online Proposal Request Form as directed on the UCC webpage.
- A separate UCC catalog change proposal must be completed and submitted for each course to be removed from the General Education program (i.e., one proposal per course to be removed). Please do not combine with any other UCC proposal being developed or in process.
- Be sure to solicit impact responses from every department or program that uses the course in their curriculum.
Current Undergraduate Catalog General Education Program Information
Pocatello ID 83209-8070