Pocatello Area: https://www.visitpocatello.com/
The Pocatello metropolitan area is home to approximately 85,000 people. With Idaho State University and several large industries, Pocatello serves as the educational and commercial center for Eastern Idaho.
What can I do on my day off?
- Farmers Market, Art Walk, Revive @ 5 Wednesday concerts, Old Town Actors Studio, Zoo Events, Ross Water Park
- Sagebrush Arts Fest, Wildflower Festival, Bannock County Bluegrass Festival, Shoshone-Bannock Festival Pow-Wow, RiverFest, Oktoberfest
Stephens Arts Performing Center
- Theater, Symphony, Concerts, Dance / Ballet
Idaho State University
- Summer Concert Series, International Dinners & Festival, Sports Events, Craft Shop, Outdoor Gear Rentals, , Movie theater, Game Center
- Pebble Creek Ski Area: Pebble Creek has year-round activities. Ski or snowboard in the winter and then go again in the summer for the Wildflower Festival.
- Mink Creek Area with Winter Nordic Center: The Mink Creek area has year-round access for camping, hiking, and off-roading in the summer. The Nordic Center has a full service rental center for cross-county skiing and snow shoeing.
- Gate City Grays BaseBall Team: Our local semi-professional baseball team. Enjoy a great summer's evening!
- Lava Hot Springs: Take a soothing plunge in Idaho's World Famous Hot Springs. These 110-degree natural hot water springs are sulfur-free, odor-free and chlorine-free. Enjoy the Olympic-size swimming and diving pool or rent some tubes and float down the Portneuf River through town.