Salary & Benefits
Excellent employee benefits and a competitive stipend offer a comprehensive package for the fellow while in training.
Salary: $90,000 annually
- Health Benefits: Group life, health, dental and vision insurance coverage available at low cost.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Liability and disability coverage is provided for employees of Idaho State University.
- ISU Tuition Reduction: Employees and spouses may enroll in university courses for a nominal fee.
- Vacation: 1 full week per year
Other benefits offered through Idaho State University include:
- Recreation: Well-equipped gym with pool, weight and exercise rooms, indoor tennis and racquetball courts, outdoor equipment rental center, and arts/crafts center. The campus offers inexpensive movies and a variety of arts and entertainment.