Hospital Medicine Fellowship Application
Application Deadline: Rolling applications for summer start in 2020
Interview Schedule: Monthly from mid-September to mid-November (beginning 2020)
We accept applications year-round, with interviews being held in the fall of each year. Fellows typically start in late July.
Applicants much be:
- A third-year resident in an accredited Family Medicine residency, or
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Family Medicine
- Mid-career physicians looking for additional skills or a career change are welcome to apply.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in Idaho State
- Current ACLS certificate
- We cannot support J-1 visas
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your program director
- If you are more than two years out of residency, a letter from a senior colleague or supervising physician / medical director may be substituted for the program director letter, if desired
- Personal Statement outlining your inpatient experience to date, and why you want to pursue this training
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com