Idaho State University and Western Union Business Solutions have partnered through TouchNet to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your tuition. This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition. Idaho State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.
Benefits for you:
- Pay in your home currency. Don’t see it available? Don’t worry, you can still pay from your local bank account using USD.
- Pay online from your mobile, tablet, desktop devices or by bank transfer.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- There are NO transaction charges from Idaho State University for foreign currency.
- Funds arrive at your institution with reference to ensure it reaches your student account quickly and in full.
- Track your payment every step of the way with status updates by text or email.
How to make a payment?
- Login to BengalWeb.
- Click on the Student Finances tab.
- Click on the link Pay Now via TouchNet.
- Click on the button Proceed to TouchNet.
- Click on Make Payment.
- Select your payment for charges and click Continue.
- Choose Bank Wires for domestic or international payments under Select Method.
- Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
- Obtain payment instructions.
- Complete your student payment online or in-person.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact Student Financial Services at (208) 282-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1(402) 884-3041 or email email@example.com.
Policy Regarding Overpayments
Idaho State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.