Skip to Main Content

Work Order Form - Pocatello

  • Unsure if you are filling out the right form? Determine which form you should use or call (208) 282-4086.
  • If you are a student or part-time employee, please include your supervisor's name and email.
  • If you are a student living in campus housing and have an issue with your unit, please visit Student Housing.
  • This form is for the Pocatello campus. For other campuses: Idaho Falls Work Order, Meridian Work Order