Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Key Request Form

Key requests will only be accepted from department heads or individuals that have been designated by their department as an authorized key requester.  

This form is to request additional duplicates, lost, or stolen keys only. If you need a door or building re-keyed or a lock changed, please submit a Work Order.

We want to support the expectations of your department's specific needs for access and security. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.  We can be reached at (208) 282-4086 or send an email to

If you need card access to a facility, please submit an email request to

Housing Residents -- Call Housing at (208) 282-2120 to request keys.