Vision & Mission
ISU Facilities Professionals will provide safe, vibrant, and inviting campuses that inspire learning and discovery.
Facilities Services takes pride in the care and creation of ISU spaces where access and opportunity flourish.
- Exemplary Service - We provide reliable and responsible service.
- Team Unity - We are professionals serving professionals.
- Ownership Mindset - We know, protect, and improve our facilities.
- Communication - We minimize surprises through listening, understanding, and being understood.
- Support our students, faculty, and staff
- Be legal and ethical
- Employ sound business practices
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Be inclusive by embracing diversity
- Support our employees’ safety and needs
Shaped through the University's Strategic Planning process, our mission and vision securely align with institutional goals and objectives. The strategic planning team included Facilities Services employees working with University employees from many different departments. The purpose of strategic planning is to ensure departmental priorities align with University priorities, to provide a positive direction for the Facilities Services department to move, and to provide goals to help us grow and improve in our service to the ISU community.