Skip to Main Content
Idaho State University home

Request an Official PD Transcript by Mail

NOTE: This form is only for teachers requesting a professional development transcript for courses taken after January 1, 2018. To request a transcript by mail for professional development courses taken prior to January 1, 2018, please visit the Office of the Registrar website.