College of Education Scholarships
APPLICATION FOR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
For the Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Semesters
Applications close on Friday, March 13, 2020
Students will fill out and submit one application in the BOSS system. If the application meets the requirements of any of the College of Education Scholarships in the BOSS system, the application will be entered into that scholarship(s).
- Students must be fully admitted to qualify for scholarship opportunities.
- Students must be an active “Degree Seeking” student to apply for scholarship opportunities.
- Make sure your major is current in the ISU Student system.
- All scholarships require full-time status unless otherwise indicated.
- To be considered for any need-based scholarships, you must have your current FAFSA completed for the award year in which you are applying, prior to the scholarship opportunity deadline to be considered.
- Letter of Interest – addressing why you have chosen to work in your field of study.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty, administrators, or supervisors.
- Distinguished Teacher Scholarship requires a three to five minute video of your actual teaching methods and procedures in a classroom (Teaching must show the interactions between you and your students while doing an activities – no standing and lecturing). Video must be on a thumb drive and given to Lundy Facer, College of Education, Bldg, 62, room ED 257 or mailed to Lundy Facer, College of Education, 921 S. 8th Ave., Stop 8059, Idaho State University, Pocatello ID 83209-8059 postmarked before March 13, 2020.