Associate of Arts in General Studies
Early College Program students who meet the degree credit requirements and have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.0 or higher are eligible to graduate from Idaho State University with an Associate of Arts in General Studies. To be eligible a student must:
- Complete at least 36 General Education Objectives
- Complete at least 12 additional major requirements
- Complete at least 12 additional elective credits
- Complete a total of at least 60 credits hours
- Have an overall ISU cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.0
- Submit graduation application by March 15
- Submit Transcripts from other colleges to the Registrar’s office
Students should work closely with their high school counselor and the Early College Program staff to make sure all requirements are fulfilled. Students can use an ECP Associate of Arts General Studies Advising Sheet 2019-2020 to keep track of courses.
If you are a current high school student who is planning to persure an Associate Degree please fill out following Intent Form.