Associate of Arts in General Studies
Early College Program students who meet the degree credit requirements and have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.0 or higher are eligible to graduate from Idaho State University with an Associate of Arts in General Studies. To be eligible a student must:
- Complete at least 37 General Education Objectives
- Complete at least 12 additional major requirements
- Complete at least 11 additional elective credits
- At least 15 credits must be resident credits (credits earned at Idaho State University for ISU bearing course)
- Complete a total of at least 60 credits hours
- Have an overall ISU cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.0
- Have a completed and cleared degree audit
- Submit graduation application by March 15
- Submit Transcripts from other colleges to the Registrar’s office
Students should work closely with their high school counselor and the Early College Program staff to make sure all requirements are fulfilled. Students can use an Associate of Arts in General Studies advising sheet to keep track of courses. For additional information please see Degree Requirements in the ISU Undergraduate Catalog.
If you are a current high school student who is planning to pursue an Associate Degree please fill out following Intent Form.