Extra Credit Teacher Scholarship
ISU Credit Union in partnership with ISU Early College Program is awarding a scholarship up to $2,000 to a high school teacher working to obtain a Masters Degree.
Criteria for Award:
- Applicant must be employed by a secondary school district in Idaho
- Applicant must be admitted to an ISU Graduate Program (In the subject they will teach)
- Applicant must be registered for courses to be awarded
- Applicant must be currently teaching for the Early college Program OR upon approval from the department, be willing to teach dual credit courses for the Early College Program
- Applicant must be willing to teach dual credit courses for a minimum of three years, while concurrently obtaining a Masters degree or upon completion of a Masters degree (depending on when the department gives approval)
- Priority will be given to individuals who are close to degree completion
- Priority will be given to ISUCU members
- This is a non-renewable award, although previous award winners may re-apply
- This award cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship/fee waiver
To apply submit the Extra Credit Teacher Scholarship to the Early College Program office by December 1, 2017.
Pocatello, ID 83209