My "To-Do" List
Early Registration will be a great event for you if you take care of a few items before you come.
Use the checklist to help you.
To-Do Before Early Registration
- VERIFY YOU HAVE ACCESS INTO BENGALWEB
Verify your BengalWeb access. Log in with your username and password found in your ISU Admissions materials. Problems? Contact the ISU Service Desk at (208) 282-HELP (4357).
- ENTER YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION IN BENGALWEB
- Step 1: Log in to BengalWeb.
- Step 2: Click on Academic Tools on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: Find the Student Record block and click on the Update Emergency Contacts link.
- Step 4: Fill out the Emergency Contact Information. This process must be completed before registration.
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE FRESHMAN FUNDAMENTALS OF ADVISING AND REGISTRATION
Log in to Moodle
This advising session is located in Moodle. Use your ISU username and password to log into Moodle.
- CONSIDER TAKING THE ALEKS PLACEMENT TEST
You may use an ALEKS score if you believe your ACT or SAT score does not accurately reflect your math placement. It is recommended that you take the ALEKS math placement test prior to Early Registration. Please contact either your high school counselor or the ISU Testing and Counseling Center at (208) 282-4907 for further information.
- SEND OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
Send a copy of your official transcripts for any completed dual enrollment or early college courses from institutions other than ISU to the ISU Office of the Registrar. (208) 282-2661
Office of the Registrar
Idaho State University
921 S. 8th Ave, Mail Stop 8196
Pocatello, ID 83209-8196
- CALL DISABILITY SERVICES
If you have a disability, please call ahead to request accommodations. Disability Services wants every student to have a positive experience at Early Registration. Disability Services is located in the Rendezvous Complex, Room 125, (208) 282-3599.
Bring With You To Early Registration
- PHOTO ID
- YOUR LAPTOP COMPUTER OR TABLET
Please charge your device before you arrive. If you do not have a device there will be computer access at Early Registration. To use your device, you will need to purchase a semester computer account at Early Registration. This account will be active from the time of purchase at Early Registration until the end of the Fall 2018 semester.
- EARLY COLLEGE and DUAL ENROLLMENT INFORMATION (if applicable)
- LIST OF ISU MAJORS TO USE AS A GUIDE FOR REGISTERING