Attention New Freshman: Now that the Early Registration event has concluded access to course registration is closed until April 15, 2019 when it once again opens for all Freshman. If you need assistance with adjusting your schedule, please contact Central Academic Advising (208-282-3277).
Keep Making Tracks After Early Registration
If you are not satisfied with your Math Placement, use the ALEKS system to brush up on math over the summer and take or retake the ALEKS test (ISU offers five attempts for free) to try for placement in a higher math class.
ISU has a lot happening on campus during the summer. Check the event calendar and plan to attend some fun activities. Participating will help get you acquainted with campus and connect with other students.
Get to know the ISU campus and immerse yourself in the Bengal community with a personalized campus visit.
New Student Orientation is where new students become Bengals! Join us in August 2019 for
- social events (like Party at the Pond)
- campus traditions (like March Through the Arch)
- academic gatherings with each of the academic colleges
- small groups during orientation focused on student transition
There are many advisors on campus all summer to help you find your way around and answer any questions you may have. Come visit with us!
- Review the Next Steps at ISU. This will give you a clearer picture of life at ISU. You can also find information about housing, registration, and costs.
Be sure to Explore and Connect with opportunities across campus, you'll make connections that last a lifetime!
Please note: if you are unable to attend Fall semester, be sure to drop your classes in BengalWeb before the semester starts to avoid possible negative consequences (i.e. failing grades, financial charges). See the ISU Academic Calendar for specific deadlines. Once you've dropped your classes:
- Notify the Office of Admissions (208-282-2475).
- Check the Student Finances menu in BengalWeb to ensure that there are no fees or charges.
- Contact the Cashier's Office for any questions regarding charges (208-282-3000).
If you need help or have any questions, advisors in Central Academic Advising can help you with this process, call (208) 282-3277.