Mary Dundas, PhD, FADA
PhD, Mississippi State University
MAT, Antioch College
BS, University of Minnesota
Applied Nutrition for Health
Dietetic Internship Seminar I
Dietetic Internship Seminar II
Medical Nutrition Therapy I
Medical Nutrition Therapy II
Nutrition and Aging
Nutrition and Herbal Supplements
Nutrition and Women's Health
Nutrition for Health Professionals
Nutrition through the Lifecycle
Senior Seminar in Dietetics
Nutrition and herbal supplements
Foods consumed by the Lewis and Clark expedition
- Snyder FJ, Dundas ML, Kirkpatrick C, Neill KS. Use and safety perceptions regarding herbal supplements: a study of older persons in southeast Idaho. J Nutr Elder. 2009 Jan-Mar;28(1):81-95.
- Dundas ML, Oakey J. Foods that the Lewis and Clark expedition ate in Idaho. J Am Diet Assoc. 2006 May;106(5):667; author reply 667.
- Dundas ML, Dolsen M. Comparing Information on the Use of Hispanic Herbal Supplements Intended for Self-treatment: Concerns and Cautions. Topics in Clinical Nutrition: October-December 2006; 21(4):293–299.
- Dundas ML, Cook K. Impact of the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children on the Healthy Eating Behaviors of Preschool Children in Eastern Idaho Topics in Clinical Nutrition. October-November-December 2004; 19(4): 273–279.
- McKnight LE, Dundas ML, Girvan JT. Dietetics program directors affirm the importance of teaching financial management concepts in all areas of practice. J Am Diet Assoc. 2002 Jan;102(1):82-4.
- Presenter, Sustaining Lewis and Clark in Idaho, New Knowledge Adventures. Pocatello, ID
- Presenter, Food as Medicine to Promote Your Health, New Knowledge Adventures. Pocatello, ID
- Administrative Fellow, Idaho State University Faculty
- Past leadership positions, Tennessee Nutrition and Dietetics Association and Nutrition Educators of Health Professionals