- $45 sitting fee to be paid in Room 351, Graveley Hall, before scheduling (cash or check payable to ISU Testing, no credit cards).
- Test dates: Monday - Friday.
- Test times: Contact the testing center for testing times at (208) 282-2130.
- Must present one form of government issued identification (Driver's License or Passport)
- $85 testing fee to be paid before testing (payable to CLEP, credit card/debit card, no cash). Please check the CLEP website for the current fee.
- Receive score at the end of the test.
Graveley Hall, South Tower, Room 351
Bennion Student Union Building, 2nd Floor, Room 223
Fall/Spring: M-F 8-5
Summer: M-F 7:30-4
Neep help improving your social connectedness?
Volunteer. It's a great way for you to start building a sense of community, which in turn can help you make new friends and connect with others.
Join a group. If you enjoy reading or dancing, joining a book club or dance group can be a good way to meet people with similar interests.
Explore a new activity. Take a friend and enroll in a painting, exercise, or pottery class. It can be a good way to meet new people and expand your social group.