- $45 sitting fee to be paid in Room 351, Graveley Hall, before scheduling (cash or check payable to ISU Testing, no credit cards).
- Test dates: Monday - Friday.
- Test times: Contact the testing center for testing times at (208) 282-4506.
- Must present one form of government issued identification (Driver's License or Passport)
- $85 testing fee to be paid before testing (payable to CLEP, credit card/debit card, no cash). Please check the CLEP website for the current fee.
- Receive score at the end of the test.
(208) 282-2130 - Counseling Services
(208) 282-4506 - Testing Services
Graveley Hall, South Tower, Room 351
Bennion Student Union Building, 2nd Floor, Room 223
Fall/Spring: M-F 8-5
Summer: M-F 7:30-4
If you or someone you know has a mental illness, is struggling emotionally, or has concerns about their mental health, there are ways to get help. Counseling and Testing Service is here to provide help to you, a friend, or a family member.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 in the US