If you require a letter for any reason from Counseling & Testing Service, please note the following:
- Letters are provided at the discretion of Counseling & Testing Service according to your clinical history, current functioning, and relevant legal and ethical statutes.
- Letters will be provided only in the event that a treatment relationship has been established with a counselor at Counseling & Testing Service (i.e. engagement in ongoing group/couple/individual therapy or biofeedback services). Please note that attending a brief consultation, crisis session, or assessment and referral appointment does not qualify you as a client of this agency nor does it constitute having a therapeutic relationship with any provider of this agency.
- All requests for letters must be made in person at least five (5) working days in advance of when it is needed
- You must fill out a Release of Information before a letter will be given, even if you are requesting a letter made out to yourself.
- We do not provide letters and other documentation for emotional support animals.
- We do not provide excuses for missed classes or late or missed assignments/exams.