If you require a letter for any reason from Counseling & Testing Service, please note the following:
- Letters are provided at the discretion of Counseling & Testing Service according to your clinical history, current functioning, and relevant legal and ethical statutes.
- Letters will be provided only in the event that a treatment relationship has been established with a counselor at Counseling & Testing Service (i.e. engagement in ongoing group/couple/individual therapy or biofeedback services). Please note that attending a brief consultation, crisis session, or assessment and referral appointment does not qualify you as a client of this agency nor does it constitute having a therapeutic relationship with any provider of this agency.
- All requests for letters must be made in person at least five (5) working days in advance of when it is needed
- You must fill out a Release of Information before a letter will be given, even if you are requesting a letter made out to yourself.
- We do not provide letters and other documentation for emotional support animals.
- We do not provide excuses for missed classes or late or missed assignments/exams.
Graveley Hall, South Tower, Room 351
Bennion Student Union Building, 2nd Floor, Room 223
Fall/Spring: M-F 8-5
Summer: M-F 7:30-4
CATS Connections brings individuals together who may benefit from learning and supporting others with similar aspects of identity. Now offering Trans CATS, CATS Spectrum, Rainbow CATS, and CATS International groups for ISU students interested in connecting with others and improving their experience at ISU and in the community.