Future Health Professionals - HOSA
The purpose of the Future Health Professionals (HOSA) chapter are as follows:
1. To develop leadership that is competent and self-reliant.
2. To improve scholarship and develop skills that will enable young men and women to participate effectively in health science education.
3. To create more interest and understanding in the intelligent choice of health careers, while teaching and advocating for passionate health professionalism.
4. To provide the opportunity to work closely with peers and professionals within the health field.
5. To engage in individual and group projects of competitive nature, by supplying ISU health professional students the opportunity to compete in health related events at the State and International levels.
6. To engage in individual and group projects for community building and positive social involvement.
7. To create a supportive community and network made up of those with the same interests in healthcare, and to provide a space for growth and opportunity to all individuals involved with the organization.