Order In-Person or Online
Students may pick up their initial Bengal ID by bringing a valid government issued photo ID (i.e. U.S. Driver’s License issued by DMV, Security/ U.S. Green Card, Passport book or U.S. Military ID Card) to Campus Connection. A photo will be taken at that time and the card issued. Students may also upload a photo and have their card printed and ready to pick-up upon their arrival on campus. School/professional photos are copyrighted and will not be accepted.
Online Photo Submission Guidelines
- Solid plain light background
- Head and shoulders must be facing forward
- Face must be centered with eyes and features clearly visible
- Must include entire head and top of the shoulders in the frame
- Current color photo taken within the last 6 months
- Natural or neutral expression/smile
- Only one person in the photo
- JPG format not over 3 MB
- Blurred or visible background objects
- Hats, sunglasses, costumes, or pets (religious head coverings are permitted)
- Hand gestures, signs, props
- Photo filters or portrait mode
- Photocopies or scanned images
- Black and white photo
Review and Approval Process
Make sure you can access your ISU email (contact the IT Service Desk for assistance). An email will be sent to your ISU account indicating whether your photo is approved or denied. If your photo is approved, you will be sent an email with pick-up instructions. If your photo is denied, you will be given the opportunity to re-submit.
Picking Up Your Bengal ID
Bring a valid government issued photo identification card to pick-up your Bengal ID card (i.e. U.S. Driver’s License issued by DMV, Security/ U.S. Green Card, Passport book or U.S. Military ID Card).