About Campus Recreation
Campus Recreation offers a variety of facilities and services for Idaho State University students, faculty, staff, alumni, spouses, and the local community.
We offer a two-lane indoor track, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, an indoor climbing wall, gym and fitness areas, an indoor pool, massage and personal training services, equipment checkout and more.
Our Student Recreation Center opened in August 2010 as part of a 32,000-square-foot, $7 million expansion funded by the generosity of the Associated Students of Idaho State University (ASISU). About a $250,000 of new exercise equipment was also added in the renovation.
We offer everything from a lounge with a big screen TV for users to check on the latest sports scores, to an upper level cardio area that features full-window views outside, or inside to the tennis court. The expansion is connected on east side of Reed Gym.
The two-story structure features include:
- a large multi-purpose recreation room
- cardio machines, weights and exercise areas
- campus recreation offices
- bathrooms upstairs and down
- lobby and lounge areas
- an equipment checkout desk.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Upon completion of student employee training, student employees will be able to correctly use the new Cashnet system for all sales at the front desk. Students will also comply with all cash handling procedures.
- Upon completion of initial sport club officer training, all club officers will be able to comply with travel policies, deadlines, travel authorizations, travel advances, and travel record procedures.
- Upon completion of route setter orientation, climbing wall student employees will be able to successfully complete (90%) a written exam and demonstrate techniques of route setting as outlined in the new route setting manual.
Campus Recreation Office
SRC, Room 360
News and Announcements
Consult Fees page
for information on pricing
RB Courts 5 & 6 Closed
Starting Monday Aug 26
For 4 week project
Wall Closed Sep 14-15
during Pocatello Pump