Cloud technologies help businesses and institutions rapidly develop and deliver a wide variety of cloud-based services and technologies. Specifically, this program relies on the Amazon AWS Academy curriculum to prepare you as a student to acquire AWS Cloud computing skills through hands-on practical experience. The purpose of the program is to help you prepare for AWS Certification. You will receive hands-on, practical experience working in a live AWS environment, helping you gain the real-world experience needed to pursue competitive industry jobs.
- The program accepts students in August.
- The course is taught completely asynchronously; there are no expectations of synchronous meetings.
- Students will take 8 credits per semester and the program qualifies for financial aid.
- Students will be expected to have consistent internet access and access to a computer or laptop. AWS curriculum and services are all web-based, so no specific operating system or platform is required.
- Basic Technical Certificate Cloud Computing (1 year)
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Software Engineer
- SysOps Administrator
- DevOps Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Networking Specialist
- Cloud Security Expert
- AWS System Integrator
Helpful High School Courses
- Computer applications
- Keyboarding, desktop publishing
- Economics / business courses